Friday, August 29, 2014

A Night to Remeber

Oh life. You never fail to make it better, but only to drag you further into the depths. Everyone knows the feeling. You! You're reading this... Something is going great in life. And in the matter of seconds you find yourself trapped. Grip those chains. Let life go on. It will always find a way. If you're struggling to want more of this so called, "life", you are like me. Countless times feeling like chains hold you down. The demons inside. They love broken hearts.

You, like others have broken hearts. Whether it's from a boyfriend or a girlfriend, a lost friend, or even just your lost soul. I don't know you, but I know that everyone feels this way. Cry it out! It really does help. Find a place of serenity. Be with me this night. All alone. Stay up late, looking for something to cheer you up. Please don't tell me I'm the only one...

2 comments:

  1. "The demons inside. They love broken hearts" oh how bone-chillingly true this statement is. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of being together in our alone ness.

    ReplyDelete