Sunday, December 21, 2014

#realtalk

i'm going to be honest with you...

i'm a tourist...

i was fine for the first term but dropped off the deep end and couldn't get myself to post anymore

this is probably the hardest thing to admit and i didn't do it on purpose

i wanted to be real with my posts

it was a release for me

i really only used the blog as a release

once i found truth in my life (not fully but to an extent) i didn't really find a need for that release and never posted

Here's to the tourists like me

My name is Chris Smith and I'm a tourist
(admitting to it is the first step to recovery right? or is it a disease that you can't recover from?)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you did good man (who needs grammar) don't stop writing, it's good to meet you Chris. Your blog has been an adventure, even towards the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree^^ don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's never too late to change

    stay awhile

    ReplyDelete